In this episode, I explain how you can spark your motivation when the weather turns cold and how you can turn that motivation into determination.
- How dealing with cold weather is a pre-requisite for joining the Royal Marines
- How to remove all barriers and obstacles to training
- How to reward yourself with easy sessions (The 3:1 principle)
- How to gamify your training and the importance of training early to remove willpower as a factor
- PLUS The benefit of a training or accountability partner or coach
If you have found this of interest and of use, head over to iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a 5* star review. It lets me know I am on the right track and also helps other people find this great information.
Don’t forget you can join Craig and other lads serious about earning a Green Beret in our private FB group by clicking here.